All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 2 potatoes
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 100 gm chopped carrots
- 100 gm green peas
- 1 tsp red chille powder
- A pinch of asafotoda powder
- 2 tsp chick pea flour
- 2 eggs (white yolk only)
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
Serve hot with tomato sauce or with greeen chilli sauce.
- Cook potatatos, peas, carrot separately. Drain water and keep aside.
- Smash the potatoes and along with this add cooked peas, carrots,
chopped onions, chilli powder, chick pea flour, asafotada powder and
- Without adding water mix all the above ingredients
- Make small balls and flatten those balls.
- In a pan pour oil and allow to heat.
- Dip each ball in white yolk of the egg and then dip well in the bread
- Fry well as it becomes golden brown.