All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 8 large cabbage leaves parboiled for 5 mins. & drained
- 2 medium onions chopped
- 1 cup paneer
- Turmeric & chilli powder
- 1/2tsp. garam masala
- 1-2 green chillies chopped
- Corninder leaves
- String for tying rolls
- Heat 3tsp. of oil & fry onions till brown
- Add paneer,tumeric & chilli powder, garam masala, green chillies,
salt, corninder leaves & fry for 5-6 mins.
- Place a 2tsp. of mixture on a cabbage leaf and roll up, folding two
- Tie with a string. Heat oil and fry the rolls turning once.