All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 cup fresh corns
- 2 Potatoes
- 1 Medium Size Onion
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cummin powder
- 1 tsp red chilly powder
- Chopped fresh corinder leaves
- Oil for frying
- Boil the potatoes, mash them and keep aside.
- Put corns in the mixie and churn slightly.
- Cut the onion into small pieces.
- Mix all the above dry spices, ginger-garlic paste, mashed potatoes,
chopped onions and churned corns well.
- Make small round balls of the mixture made above.
- Heat the oil in the frying pan or kadhai.
- Put the small balls of the mixture into the hot oil one by one.
- Deep fry till golden brown.