All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups Chana
- 5-6 Green Chillies
- 1&1/2inch Ginger
- 3-4 Cloves Garlic
- 1 medium sized onion
Serve with Ketchup or any chutney.
- Soak the chana overnight the previous day.
- Grind the soaked chana with the chillies, ginger, garlic & salt.
- Don't make a complete thin paste of it.
- Grinding should be thick & little of chana pieces must be seen
here & there.
- Then after taking it out in a bowl, dice the onions into small pieces
& add to the vada batter.
- Heat oil in a kadai, make small flat cakes of the batter either on
your palm (moistened with water) or on an oiled / moistened plastic
- Then on medium heat fry the vadaas nicely till they appear reddish
- Add green chillies accordingly .