All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Paneer Kofta Vegetable
- 4 Medium sized potatoes - boiled
- 300 gms of Paneer
- 4 tbsp of chick pea flour (besan)
- A pinch of baking soda.
- Oil for frying
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 onions
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp dhania powder
- 1tsp turmeric
- Chili powder
- 1/2 tsp amchur
- 1 tbsp yoghurt
- 1 tsbp of cooking oil.
- 4 cups of paneer liquid or water.
- Mash the boiled potatoes and mix it with the paneer, besan and baking
- Mix it nicely to form a soft dough.
- The dough will be a little sticky, applying a little oil on the palm
will make it easier to handle it.
- Make small round balls (about 1" diameter) and deep fry in the cooking
oil to a golden brown colour.
- Remove from oil, strain the excess on a paper towel and keep aside.
- Grind the tomatoes, onions, ginger and garlic to a smooth paste in
- In a kadhai/wok or any deep vessel, add the 1 tbsp of oil on medium
- Add the paste and the remaining spices and yoghurt - stir till the
oil starts to separate at the edges.
- Then add the liquid and let it simmer for 15 -20 minutes on medium
- Heat the gravy very nicely and add the koftas just 3-4 minutes before