All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 6 Banana peppers
- 1 cup gram flour
- 3 large potatoes
- Finely chopped coriander leaves
- Chilli powder
- Boil the potatoes with salt.
- Cool, peel and then mash them.
- Add cut coriander leaves, chilli powder and mix well.
Serve them hot with mint chutney or ketchup.
- Mix all the ingredients except banana pepper with water to make a
- Slit the peppers, remove the seeds, and fill them with the potato
- Heat the oil in a kadai.
- Now dip the filled peppers in the batter till they are covered completely.
- Now fry them till golden brown.