All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 cup chana
- 3 cup cabbage
- 3 cup spring onion
- 3-5 green chillies
- Salt for taste
- Oil for frying
Serve them with Ketchup or any chutney.
- Soak the chana for 5-6 hours. Drain the water from chana.
- Cut the cabbage, onion into small pieces.
- Then grind chana, green chillies on a mixer. Grind it to a fine paste.
- Then add cabbage, onion, salt and mix well.
- Make round balls and flatten them, form vadas.
- Heat oil in a kadai, make small flat cakes of the batter either on
your palm (moistened with water) or on an oiled / moistened plastic
- Then on medium heat fry the vadaas nicely till they appear reddish