All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Channa dal - 1 cup ( soak it for 1 hour)
- Dried red chillies -5
- Cabbage - 1/2 cup ( finely chopped)
- Onion -2 ( finely chopped)
- Carrot -1/2 cup (grated)
- Spinach -1/2 cup (optional)
- Coriander -1/4 cup (finely chopped)
- Ginger and garlic paste -1 tbs
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
Serve it hot with mint chutney
- Grind the channa dal with chillies and salt coarsely without adding
- Mix all the other items with the ground dal.
- Heat the oil in a deep frying pan.
- Take small ball of the dal and flattened it. Put it in the oil.
- Add 4 or 5 at a time. Fry it until golden brown.