All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Drumsticks - 4
- Chick pea dal-1/2 cup
- Onion (small size)-1
- Green chillies - 3
- Perum jeera - 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves - 1/2 bunch
- Salt as required
- Oil for frying
- Cut the drumsticks into long pieces and boil with minimum amount
of water. When it is boiled cool it and separate the fleshy part of
drumstick from the skin and keep it aside.
- Soak the dal in water for three hours and blend it coarsely.
- Cut the onion, green chillies into small thin pieces
- Chop the coriander leaves
- Mix the drumstick's fleshy part with dal, onion, green chillies,
coriander leaves, perum jeera and salt.
- Shape them like a vada and fry it in the oil.