All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Frozen or fresh chopped spinach 10oz
- Home made paneer 50 gm
- Besan 5-6 tbs
- Amchur 1 tsp
- Chilli Powder 1 tbs
- Tomatoes 2 medium size
- Turmeric Powder
- Corriander Powder
- Garam masala Powder
- Green chillies & Ginger paste 1tbs
- One onion paste
- Sour cream 3 tbs
- Green corriander leaves to garnish
- Oil to deep fry the Koftas & for making curry
- Mix paneer, amchur, 1/2 tsp chilli powder,salt ,besan & spinach
in a big bawl (if spinach is frozen then take it out from the freezer
and put it in the fridge overnight, to defrost it).
- Heat oil in a karahi (high flame) & put spinach mix in the shape
of small balls in it.
- Deep fry all the Koftas on medium flame and keep it aside.
- In a separate pan heat 2 tbs of oil and put ginger-garlic paste,
onion paste,tomatoes, dry masalas powder & fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Then put 3 tbs of sour cream & fry little more. Put some water
let it boil.
- Now put Koftas in it and after 2 minutes switch off the flame.
- Garnish it with corriander leaves.