All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Massor Dal Vada
- Masoor Dal : 2 cups
- 1" piece ginger paste
- 2-3 cloves garlic paste
- 2 green chillies : chopped fine
- Quarter cup chopped cilantro
- Oil to deep fry
- Salt to taste
- A pinch of turmeric
- One small onion chopped fine
Serve hot with mint / tamarind/ chutney/ ketchup.
- Soak the dal overnight.
- Grind it with the green chillies, ginger, garlic, salt and turmeric
adding little water from time to time into a medium thick paste.
- Add the chopped cilantro to this coarse paste and also the onions.
- Shape the paste into small flat vadas and deep fry them.