All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Moong Dal Vadas
- 1/2 lb Moong Dal (yellow)
- 2 Tbps Grated Coconut
- 4 Green Chillies
- 6 flakes Garlic
- 1/2 inch piece Ginger
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Few Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- Salt to taste
Serve hot with coriander chutney or tomato sauce.
- Wash the Moong dal in water and then soak the Moong Dal in boiling
water for 5 minutes.
- Drain out excess water and grind together with coconut, chillies,
garlic, ginger to a thick paste.
- Mix coriander leaves, turmeric powder and salt.
- Make medium sized balls and deep fry them in hot oil.