All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Rava Aloo Vada
- Rava 1 cup
- Boiled potato - 1 big size
- Onion - 1 medium
- Coriander leaves
- Curry leaves
- Green chillies 3
- Oil for deep frying
Serve it with any chutney .
- Boil the potato and mash it thoroughly.
- Finely chop the onions, green chillies, coriander leaves, ginger
and along with salt and rava mix to the boiled potato.
- Mix and knead these ingredients to make a thick dough (resembles
chappati dough in consistency).
- Divide and make medium sized lemon balls out of the dough.
- Now heat the oil in Kadai.
- When the oil is hot, flatten these dough balls on your palm and deep
fry. You can put 4 or 5 at a time.