All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- A bunch of fresh coriander
- Pinch of soda
- Green chillies paste
Serve hot with ketchup and Tea
- Wash and finely chop coriander leaves
- Take 1 and 1/2 cups of besan. Add finely chopped coriander leaves,
green chillies paste, salt and 1 cup of water and 2 tea spoons of oil.
- Mix thoroughly to form a smooth mixture. Meanwhile keep pressure
pan ready on stove with some water Grease an utensil which will fit
in pressure pan
- Add a pinch of soda to the mixture and again mix thoroughly.
- Put the mixture in utensil and keep that to pressure cook.
- Cook without whistle for 15 minutes.
- Remove the utensil and let it cool for sometime.
- Then cut it into pieces and shallow fry on pan, with little oil till
they turn brown and crisp.