All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Urad Dal- 2 cups
- Cabbage- half cup (very finely chopped)
- Onion - medium sized (very finely chopped)
- Green Chillies - 2 in number (finely chopped)
- Salt - to taste
- Oil for frying.
Serve this with coconut chutney or coriander chutney or even pickles.
- Soak the Urad dal for 2 - 3 hours.
- Chop finely cabbage, onions & green chillies.
- Take the soaked Urad dal & make a fine paste using very little
- Now add the chopped cabbage, chopped onion, chopped green chillies
& salt to the urad paste.
- Heat oil in a pan, wet your hand & take small quantities of the
dough & make a hole in between (just like the plain Vada) &
gently slide it into the oil.
- If you cannot do it with your hand you can do the same procedure
using a plastic cover & then slide it into the oil.