All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Beet Root Cutlet
- Tur dal - one cup
- Beet Root - 3
- Onion - one (finely chopped)
- Jeera - one teaspoon
- Red Chilly - 5-6
- Curry Leaves -finely chopped
- Coriander Leaves -finely chopped
- Vegetable Oil - for deep frying
- Salt to taste
Serve it hot with tomato sauce & coriander chutney.
- Soak the dal in water for an hour. Drain the water & grind it
to paste with red chillies & jeera
- Peel the beet root & grate it finely.
- Add the grated beet root, salt to taste, chopped onions, curry leaves
& coriander leaves to the dal paste & mix well. Make sure that
the consistency of the dough is just right to make cutlet.
- Roll them into nice cutlet & deep fry.