All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1/2 kg urad dhal, soaked 1-2 hrs
- Red chillies 2, cut
- Ginger small piece
- Green chillies 3, cut
- Salt to taste
- Spring curry leaves few, broken
- Oil for deep frying
Serve hot with chutney or any available sauce.
- Wash and grind the urad dhal to a thick paste.
- While grinding add green, red cillies & ginger remove.
- Mix with curry leaves, salt.
- Take a pan with enough oil to deep fry vadas.
- Once the oil is heated, form small balls of the made paste and drop
into the karahi, fry on medium fire untill light brown.