All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Pan cake mix 2 cups
- Milk 1 cup
- Egg 1
- Sugar 2 tablespoons
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Lemon juice 1 tsp
- Water 1/2 cup
- Oil for frying.
- Coconut flakes (sweetened) 14 oz
- Milk powder 1/2 cup
- Condensed milk 1/2 can (7 oz)
- Cardamom powder 1 tsp
- Mix thoroughly all the four ingredients for the filling and keep
- To make the batter for roll, mix all its ingredients in a bowl using
an electric blender. The batter will have the consistency of dosa
- Heat a thick bottom frying pan on medium heat and spread 1/2 tsp
- Add two tablespoonfuls of batter and spread evenly.
- When under side is done, put two tablespoonfuls of the filling, spread
along the diameter leaving an inch at both ends.
- Roll it like masala dosa.