All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Cheese Mince Pancakes
- 400 gm tomatoes - pureed
- 1 tbsp Cheese Powder
- 1 dstsp flour
- 1 dstsp Butter
- 300 gm minced meat
- 2 medium onions - chopped finely
- 100 gm tomatoes - chopped
- 6 cloves garlic - crushed
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1 level tsp salt
- 2 tbsp green coriander - chopped
- 3-4 green chillies - chopped
- 2 tbsp oil
- 125 gm flour
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk mixed with
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp oil to prevent sticking
- Pinch of salt
- 100 gm Cheese - grated
- 1 capsicum - sliced
- Melt butter, add flour and fry for a few seconds.
- Remove from fire.
- Add cheese powder and tomato puree.
- Cook on a slow fire till thick and smooth.
- Heat oil, add garlic and then the onions.
- Fry till brown, add tomatoes and cook till mixture browns further.
- Mix in the Mince, garam masala, chillies and coriander.
- Add 1/2 cup water and cook till dry.
Serve with a cabbage and cucumber salad.
- Sift flour and salt, beat in the egg.
- With a little milk and water mixture make a smooth, thick batter.
Keep aside for a few minutes.
- Beat in the rest of the liquid.
- Pour into a jug and keep in a cool place for half an hour.
- Heat 1/2 teaspoon oil in a pan till smokes and covers the whole pan.
- Stir the batter and pour out a little at a time into greased pan.
- Turn the pan around so that the batter spreads all over.
- When set, flip pancake over and cook on the other side for a few
- Put a little cooked minced mead down the centre and fold the pancake
- Repeat with the rest of the batter and meat mixture.
- Place pancakes in a shallow heat-proof dish, cover with the tomato
and cheese sauce, sprinkle grated cheese and capsicum and bake in a
moderately hot over (190 C, Gas 5) for about 20 minutes, till the cheese