All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 400 g. potatoes, boiled and grated
- 200 g. cheese, grated
- 1 cup cauliflower, chopped, boiled and mashed
- 1 cup carrot, grated
- 1 cup french beans, chopped and boiled
- 1 cup cabbage, chopped and boiled
- 1 capsicum, chopped fine
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup groundnuts, crushed
- 1/2 bunch coriander leaves
- 1 onion, chopped fine
- 2 tbsp. rawa
- 10 raisins, chopped
- 8 cashewnuts, chopped fine
- 6 slices bread, soaked in a little water
- 1.5 cm. ginger, grated
- 1/2 tsp. pepper powder
- Chilli powder
- Mix all the ingredients well, except breadcrumbs and ghee.
- Divide the mixture into small portions and roll into heart shaped
- Roll the cutlets in breadcrumbs.
- Heat ghee in a frying pan and fry the cutlets till brown.