All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Fried Peanut Crunchies
- 1 cup shelled dry peanuts
- 3/4 cup gramflour
- 2 tbsp. rice flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp. cumin seeds crushed coarsely
- 1 tbsp. hot oil
- 1 pinch citric acid powder
- 1/4 cup water
- Oil to deep fry
Serve with drinks, cocktails or as anytime snacks.
- Mix all ingredients well, except peanuts.
- Add peanuts, coat them evenly with mixture.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Take a lumpful, drop coated nuts individually in hot oil.
- Drop enough to use all oil.
- Fry on medium heat, till light golden.
- Drain, place on absorbent paper to soak excess oil.
- Separate any nuts stuck together.
- When cool, store in airtight jars.
- Add water a little at a time, since the coating paste should be quite
thick. Alter the quantity as required.