All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Mixed Flour Vada
- 1 cup Jawar flour
- 1 cup Bajra flour
- 1/2 cup besan
- 1/4 cup rice flour
- 50 gm jaggery
- 1 small onion
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- 1/2 tsp methi seed powder
- 1 tsp fresh ground garam masala
- Approx. 1.5 cup warm water.
- First mix all flours, salt, jaggery & graded onion.
- Then heat 2 tbsp of oil hot enough and add to the above.
- Add methi flour and garam masala and knead medium loose dough with
- Keep the dough in a warm place for 2 hours.
- Heat oil to fry in a frying pan.
- Take dough of size of a ping pong ball. Deep fry on a medium flame.
- Remove when cooked and redish brown.