All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Boiled rice- 1 Cup
- Gram flour- 3/4 to1 cup
- Sour Buttermilk- 2 cups
- Green chillies- 4-5
- Mustard seeds- 1tbsp.
- Cumin seeds- 1 tbsp.
- Turmeric powder
- Salt to taste.
- Oil- 5-6 big spoon.
- Soak the boiled rice in buttermilk for 1/2 hour.
- Put oil in a thick bottom vessel.
- Then add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, green chillies cut into halves,
turmeric powder. Let it splutter.
- Then add rice with buttermilk. Let it boil for 2 minutes.
- Now keep the flame low & add Gram flour slowly & go on stirring
in one direction add salt to taste.
- This as done when the mixture loses its side & oil seperates