All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/8th cup oil
- 1/8th cup water
- 4 Boiled mashed Potatoes
- 1/2 cup Green peas
- Some chopped cashews
- Some resins
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Dry Mango Powder
- 1/2 tsp Jeera powder
- Oil for frying
Serve hot with Imli chutney or green Chutney.
- Mix flour, water, oil, some salt and red chilli powder to make dough.
It should not be very soft. Leave aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat two spoons oil and add potatoes & peas. Cover on low flame
for 5 minutes.
- Add all masalas and mix well and again cover for 5-8 minutes.
- Add cashews and resins in the end and keep on flame for 3-5 minutes
- Keep aside to cool.
- Make small rolls of the dough and make it like chapati. Cut it in
two parts (like semi-circle), then take one semi circle and fold it
in a shape of cone . Use water while doing so. Stuff the potaoes-peas
mixture in that cone and seal it by taking a drop of water on finger.
- Heat oil properly and fry.