All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Aloo Wadi (Patra)
- 2-3 leaves of patra (aloo)
- Besan 1 cup
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tbsp
- Chilli powder 1 tbsp
- Tamarind paste 1/4 tbsp
- Garam masala
- Salt to taste
- Oil to fry
- Grated coconut, sesame seeds and coriander leaves to garnish.
Serve it hot or cold.
- Clean the patra leaves and then dry it.
- Mix the above mentioned ingredients to the besan and make a thick
paste of it by adding proper proporrtion of water.
- Spread this mixture on the patra leaves .
- Then roll the leaves thoroughly and closing the sides by the above
- Cook the leaves in a pressure cooker .
- Let them cool and then cut it into small pieces(vadis) .
- Heat some oil in a pan. Shallow or deep fry these aloo vadis in it.
- Finally, garnish it with grated coconut, coriander leaves and sesame