All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 kg rice flakes
- 1 big onion sliced
- 4 greenchiles
- 1 medium tomato
- 1 medium boiled potato pieces
- 3 tbs putana powder
- 1/2 tbs mustard
- 1/2 tbs cumin
- 1/2 tbs haldi
- 1 tbs chana dal
- 1 tbs garlic ginger paste
- Coriander leaves
- Curry leaves
- Salt to taste
- Wash rice flakes and drain the water it will come to 1/2 kg
- Heat oil and add mustard seeds, cumin seeds and chana dal, curry
- Fry till chana dal is golden brown add sliced onions and garlic ginger
paste fry till the onions are brown.
- Add boiled potato and the chillies.
- After the potatoes and chillies are cooked add the tomatoes cook
it for a while add haldi powder, salt fry for a minute.
- Add rice flakes, mix well and cook it for a while.
- Now add the putana powder mix and remove immediately.
- Garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves.