All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 6-8 medium sized potatoes
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 1 large tomato finely chopped
- 1 cup peas
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 1 tps salt1/2 tps cumin seeds
- 6-8 garlic flakes finely chopped
- 1" piece of ginger finely chopped
- 1 tsp of garam masala powder
- 6 slices of bread
- 1 cup of finely grated cheese
- 2 tbsp of tomato sauce
- Cilantro for garnishing
- 3 cups oil for deep frying.
- Boil the potatoes in a pressure cooker and peel off the skin
and mash them.
- Add to this the corn flour along with the salt and cumin seeds. Do
not add water at all.
- After it is thick and kneaded well, make lemon sized balls
- After the balls are made flatten it a little bit and make a deep
slit in the center taking care that it is just a crevice and not a see
through slit as it is for stuffing .
- Fry it in hot oil till it turns golden brown. keep it aside.
- Cut the bread sides and toast them to a light brown color and cut
it round like a saucer a little bigger than the potato balls as it is
the base for the stuffed balls so it has to look like a saucer to the
potato cup. Keep those slices aside.
Serve it Warm.
- Put 1 tbsp oil in the kadai and saute ginger garlic chops for a minute
and immediately add onion.
- When it is golden brown add the tomatoes and fry for 10 min.
- When the oil begans to separate add garam masala, salt and chilli
powder and keep for 2 mins.
- Then add the green peas and cook for 5 to 10 mins.
- Garnish with cilantro. Cool it and keep it aside.
- Place the 6 slices of round , toasted bread on a serving tray.
- Place those potato unfilled cups on each bread. Now in the crevice
of each potato stuff the peas stuffing upto the brim.
- Drop 2 to 3 drops of tomato ketchup on each of the stuffed balls.
- Place finely shredded cheese circling the potato balls and on the