All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 cup gram flour
- 2.5 cups water
- 0.5 tsp red chilly
- Turmeric powder 1 pinch
- 0.25 tsp salt
- 1 tsp oil
- Mustard seeds
Serve hot with chapaties.
- Mix flour with water in a pan.
- Avoid lumps.
- Add red chilly , turmeric and salt in it & mix.
- Heat on medium flame stirring well continuously. Cook till it is
- Grease a plate and apply the hot paste evenly on it.
- On cooling cut into long strips 4" wide & roll.
- Cut the strip rolls into 1" wide pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan & splutter mustard seeds.
- Add the rolls in it 7 mix gently.