All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 Cup Fine Rava
- 2 Small packets Cheese
- 3 cups milk
- Butter 3 Tbsp
- 4 to 5 Green chillies
- Ginger 1 inch
- Garlic Small Pod
- Onions 2 (finely chopped)
- Coriander Leaves a few
- Carrot 4 to 5
- Green peas 1/4 Kg
- Lime 1
- Bread Crumbs 1 Cup
- Oil for frying
Serve hot with Tomato ketchup.
- First roast rava till light brownish in color, keep aside.
- Cut vegetables finely and boil the Veg. with little salt, and keep
aside (strain the remaining water).
- Take milk in a vessel and boil it. Then add little by little Rava
and mix well, stir and add cheese, butter, boiled veg.
- Take thick bottom vessel heat some oil fry green chillies, finely
cut onions, ginger garlic paste, coriander leaves and add salt. Then
add rava mixture extracted lime juice and stir for few minutes.
- Grease the plate and pour the mixture and cool it, then make desired
shapes and roll in bread crumbs and deep fry in oil till golden brown