All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|All Vegetarian Omelette
- Gram Flour 2 cups
- Onion (finely chopped) 1-2
- Tomato (finely chopped) 1
- Green chillies (finely chopped) 4
- Turmeric powder a small pinch
- Red Chilli powder 3/4 teaspoon
- Dry mango powder (Amchoor) - (Optional) 1/4 teaspoon
- Cumin powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam Masala -(Optional) 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
Serve them hot with bread and ketchup.
- Mix the gram flour along with the other listed ingredients and water
just sufficient to make a thin (but not too watery) batter.
- Heat about 3-4 tablespoons of oil in a pan and pour out a small portion
of the above batter in it and spread it in the pan just as one would
do for the omelette.
- Keep it on a low flame, pour about 1/2 teaspoon of oil all around
the spread batter and put a lid on the pan to cover it.
- After about 4-5 minutes, remove the lid and check to see if the omelette
has started puffing at the bottom.
- Now turn around the omelette on the other side - if the pan is becoming
dry, you could pour another 1/2 teaspoon of oil around the omelette
- Continue to cook on a low flame till this side is also crisp and
becomes golden brown.
- The All Vegetarian Omelette is ready to be served.
- Make the other omelettes in the same way.