All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 cup Rava
- 1/2 cup Plain Yogurt
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons Eno Fruit Salt
- Salt, ginger & garlic paste, green chillies(finely chopped) to
- Ground red chillie or black pepper or both
Serve it with coriander chutney
- Mix yogurt well to break lumps.
- Mix water and other ingredient except rava to it.
- Slowly add Rava to the mixture. Make sure you mix it well.
- Keep it aside for about 10-12 minutes.
- In a pressure cooker or big vassle put 1 glass water and keep a mesh
upside down. So that water should not touch the dhokla pan.
- Grease a baking dish (it should fit in the vassle or cooker) Add
Eno to the mixture and mix it well. (you should feel the mixture light)
- Immediately pour the mixture in greased thali.
- Sprinkle red chillie or black pepper powder on top to your desire.
- Cover the pressure cooker but make sure to remove the whistle.
- Let it steam for about 18 minutes.
- Let it stand to 2-3 minutes
- Cut the dhokla in desired shape.