All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Maida 450 gms.
- Salt to taste
- Warm Oil 2 table spoon
- Cornflour 3 table spoon
- Butter 2 table spoon
- Mix the cornflour & butter to form a paste
- Add warm oil to maida and make smooth dough with cold water. Keep
it aside for some time.
- Make 16 balls of dough. Roll out each ball like chappati, apply one
tea spoon of paste evenly on it, then make a hole on the centre of the
chappati and roll it outwards.
- Make it flat and again roll it like a chappati.
- Then cook on a hot tawa. Apply ghee or dalda.
- Cook till it is brown on both sides. .