All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 cup Besan
- 3 tsp. oil
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 pinch of soda or if eno little more
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. curd
- Boiled water
- Salt and chilly powder according to taste.
- Mustard seeds
- Shredded coconut powder
- Sesame seeds
- 3 green chillies.
- Fresh cilantro
- Curry leaves
- Mix besan, oil, salt, sugar, chilly powder, lemon juice, curd and
then add boiled water enough to make a thick paste.
- Mix it all well.
- Then add soda or eno and stir it well.
- Then, take a vessel which can fit in steamer or pressure cooker and
grease it with oil and pour the paste in it.
- Steam cook it for 15 minutes on medium low flame and keep it for
starting 2-3 minutes on medium high flame.
- After it is ready take it out let it cool for 5 minutes.
- In the mean time take a pan and pour 2tbsp. of oil in it and then
add mustard seeds
- When the seeds splatters then add curry leaves, sesame seeds and
green chillies to it.
- Then, cut the ready khaman in square pieces and spread the seasoning
in the pan over the khaman.
- Garnish it with fresh cilantro and shredded coconut.