All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 cup poha
- 1 boiled potato
- 2 tbsp sooji
- 2 bread slice
- 2 green chillies finely chopped
- Red chilli powder
- Lemon juice
- Turmeric powder
- Garam masala
- Fresh coriander leaves
Serve hot with green chutney or tomato ketchup.
- Wash the poha in running water and then take it in a bowl and add
water it as much that it can soak and poha becomes soft, then mash it.
- Mash the boiled potato in it and crush the bread slice in it.
- Add rest of the ingredients to it keep aside little bit of sooji.
- Make small balls of it and flatten it then wrap it in sooji and deep
fry it on med high flame.