All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Pohe 250 gms
- Refined oil 2 table spoons
- Mustard seed 1/2 tea spoon
- Haldi 1/2 tea spoon
- Green chillies 2
- Onion 2
- Cauliflower 1 bowl
- Peas 1 bowl
- Groundnuts 10 gm
- Coconut 50 gm
- A few curry leaves
- A handful of corriander leaves.
Serve hot garnished with corriander leaves.
- Heat oil in a Kadai.
- Firstly, fry the peeled groundnuts and chopped coconut till it turns
light brown and take them out of kadai.
- In the same left oil put in mustard seeds, curry leaves and finely
chopped green chillies.
- Fry sliced onions, chopped cauliflower and peas for 7-8 minutes.
Then put in haldi powder and salt as per taste.
- Simultaneously, on the other hand wash the pohe under the tap in
an open strainer for two minutes till it becomes wet.
- Lastly, mix the drained pohe, fried groundnut and coconut with the
other ingredients in the kadai.