All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 2 cup Sago
- 2 cup buttermilk
- 1 onion
- 4 green chillies.
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp urad dal
- 1/2 tsp channa dal
- A bunch of curry leaves
- A bunch of coriander leaves
- A dash of asafoetida
- 2 tblsp oil
- Soak the sago in the buttermilk for 5-6 hrs.
- Chop the onions and green chillies and curry leaves.
- Heat the pan and add oil. Add mustard, cumin seeds and channa dal
and urad dal.
- Add onions, chillies and curry leaves to it. Cook for 5 minutes and
add this to the soaked sago. Also add chopped coriander leaves to it.
Mix it well. The consistency should be like the same for rava idli.
- Pour these in idli pans and cook them for 15-20 minutes.
- These idlis are too soft and sticky. They should not be cooked for
too long but see to that the sago is cooked well. It comes out by practice.