All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Frozen corn - 1 pound.
- Onion - 1 small
- Few green chillies
- Curry leaves
- Coriander leaves
- Mustard, jeera etc for seasoning
- Coconut - fresh grated or Dry grated
- Microwave the corn for 6 - 8 minutes .
- Chop the onions , green chillies.
- In a vessel, heat some oil, add the seasoning like mustard, jeera,
then add the onions and green chillies.
- Fry the onion until they turn pale pink, then add the microwaved
- Cook until the corn is well cooked and season it with salt.
- Garnish it with coconut and coriander leaves .