All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 cup all-pourpose flour
- 1/2 cup moongdal
- 1/2 cup riceflour
- 1/4 cup chopped coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp chopped curry leaves
- 1 tsp jeera
- Salt to taste
- Oil to fry
- Soak moongdal in water for 30 min.& drain them.
- In a bowl, add maida, riceflour, soaked moongdal, dry red chilli
powder, coriander leaves, curry leaves, jeera, salt & add warm oil.
- Mix them well with water.
- The mixture must be like chapathi dough.
- Knead the mixture well.
- Now take some amount of mixture & make a ball.
- Roll each ball into a round shape
- Cut them into round shape using the lid of a small steel box.
- Now they are called chat-pat.
- Heat oil in a pan for deep frying.
- Put these chat-pat in the oil & fry them till golden brown.
- Take it out & place them on paper towel.