All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Dry yellow peas-1 glass.
- Chilli powder-1 1/2 teaspoon.
- Garam masala-1 teaspoon.
- Cumin seeds-2 tbsp.
- Bay leaf-2.
- Oil-4-5 tbsp.
- Green chillies-8.
- Ginger-2 inch.
- Salt-4 1/2 teaspoons.
- Chilli powder-2 1/2 teaspoon.
- Coriander leaves-1 bunch.
- Tamarind-20 pieces.
- Jaggery-1/4 glass.
- Soak the peas for 12 hrs and pressure cook for 45 mins.
- Grind the onions and tomatoes separately.
- Grind 1 inch ginger and 3 green chillies.
- In a kadai take 4-5 tbsp oil and heat.
- Then add 1 tbsp cumin seeds,cinnamon,bay leaves.
- After 2 mins add onions.
- Once they turn golden brown add the tomatoes.
- Once this is cooked add the pressured cooked peas, 2 teaspoons salt,
1-1/2 teaspoon chilli powder and 1 teaspoon garam masala powder.
- Cook this well and keep aside.
- Pressure cook 6 potatos and peel their skin and mash them well.
- Dry grind 5 green chillies & 1 inch ginger.
- Then add this to the mashed potatos.
- After this add 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder and 1 teaspoon salt.
- Remove the sides of the 6 bread slices and wet them lightly in water.
- Mix them with the above mixture.
- Take a little of this mixture in your hand to make a ball and flatten
- After doing this with all the mixture deep fry them in oil till they
are brown and crispy.
- Grind 1 bunch coriander leaves with 3 green chillies and 1/2 teaspoon
- Soak the 20 pieces of tamarind in water and squeeze them completely
- Roast 1 teaspoon jeera in a kadai.
- Add the tamarind water,jaggery, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon
chilli powder and boil it till it thickens.
- Cut one onion into small pieces.
- In a plate in which you are going to eat first take a pattis, pour
some ragada over it, put some cut onions over this, followed by 1 tbsp
tamarind chutney and 1 tbsp coriander leaves chutney.