All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Boiled and mashed potatoes : 1/4 Kg
- Finely cut carrots, beans, cauliflower, peas & capsicum: 100gm
- Coriander leaves, garlic & ginger paste
- Chilli powder or Green chilli & salt
- Garam Masala
- Bread crumbs
- Maida mixed with 100ml water
- 50 ml Oil
- 1 Chopped Onion
Serve with Tomato sauce or Puthina cutney.
- Fry the chopped onion in the pan with little oil.
- Add cut vegetables and fry for 5 minutes in sim
- Add mashed potatoes, salt, chill, masala powders & coriander
leaves, garlic &ginger paste and make it like a dough.
- Make the dough into small balls
- Dip each ball in Maida-Water mix and then roll all balls in bread
- Put all balls in roasting sheet and put in the oven in 400F,for 45minutes
or until golden brown.
- Or deep fry in oil.