All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- 3 tbsp oil
- 2 large onions, chopped finely
- 2 green chillies, chopped
- 1 cup chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tbsp water
- salt to taste
- 1 egg white -lightly beaten
- Water to seal edges
- Little dry flour to roll pastry
- Heat the oil in a sauce pan.
- Add the onions and cook till they turn light brown
- Add the ginger-garlic paste, turmeric, garam masala powder, green
chillies and cook on medium for 5mts.
- Add the water to avoid the filling from drying and cook 5 mts.
- Add coriander leaves and let the filling cool.
Prepare the Samosa
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
- Cut the pastry sheets into three strips each.
- Start rolling each strip till it is as thick as a paratha.
- Cut into 6 sections.
- Add 1/2 tsp of filling in the center of the pastry and wet the edges
- Fold over the pastry to form a triangle (samosa) and press the edges
- Place on baking sheet and brush lightly with beaten egg white.
- Bake for 10-15 mts checking every 5 mts till the tops turns a nice