All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 cup sabudana
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts
- 1 medium sized potato
- 10 green chillies
- 2 tbsp. coriander leaves
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp urad dal
- 2-3 tsp oil
- Soak sabudana overnight in one cup water
- Grind the roasted peanuts into a fine powder.
- Heat oil and add mustard seeds, cumin seeds and urad dal.
- Fry till urad dal is golden brown.
- Chop potato into small pieces and slice the chillies.
- Add chopped potatoes and chillies to the oil.
- After the potatoes and chillies are cooked add the soaked sabudana
and fry for a minute.
- Now add the peanut powder, salt and keep frying for about 8-10 minutes.
- Garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves .