All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Ulad Dal 2 cups
- Rice 1/2 cup
- Cashewnuts 1 tsp.
- Coriander 3/4 cup
- Coconut 1/2 cup
- Red chilly 1/2 tsp.
- Salt 1/2 tsp.
- Green chilly 4-5
- Ginger 1"
- Curd 1/2 liter milk (Beat all the ingredients together)
- Pepper 1 tsp.
- Sugar 1 tsp.
- Tamarind lemon size
- Jaggery lemon size
- Cummin seed 1 tsp.
- Garam Masal 1 tsp.
- Salt 1tsp.
- Wash rice and ulad dal separately and soak for about 7-8 hrs.
- Grind them coarsely without water and salt.
- Grind chilies and salt separately.
- Scrape coconut, cut cashewnuts and charoli in small pieces. To the
scraped coconut add ginger paste, coriander leaves (chopped finely),
charoli and cashewnuts.
- Take a wet cloth or plastic sheet, put small portion of ground dal
mix and spread it into a round. Then place stuffing in one side and
cover it with other side to form a semicircle, slightly press it at
the corner so that it sticks together.
- Deep fry it. Soak the fried bhuiya in water. Remove it and press
it till water is removed. Put the bhuiya in curd. Prepare the rest of
the dal mix in same way.
For Tamarind Chutney
Serve the bhuiyas with this sweet chutney.
- Soak tamarind for 1/2 an hour. Squeeze out a thick pulp from it.
- Add sugar or jaggery to the pulp.
- Bring this mix to a boil then add cumin seeds, garam masala and salt