All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Thick Poha (flaked rice) 2 cups
- Chopped onion 1
- Chopped green chillies 1 tsp
- Hing 1 pinch
- Haldi 1/2 tsp
- Mustard seeds 1/2 tsp
- Peanuts 2-3 tsp
- Chopped coriander
- Grated coconut for garnish
- Oil for seasoning
- Salt to taste
- Sugar a pinch
- Lemon juice 1 tsp
- Wash poha and drain water completely and leave aside for 5 minutes.
- To this poha add a pinch of sugar and salt to taste.
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds, hing, green chillies, haldi,
onion cook for 5-minutes and then add peanuts stir for a second.
- Add poha and mix well and cover it for a minute.
- Garnish with coriander, coconut and sprinkle lemon juice just before
serving coconut and sprinkle lemon juice.