All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Boiled and mashed Potato 1
- Onion 1 finely chopped
- Rice 2tbps (soaked for an hour)
- Grated coconut 1/2cup
- Garlic pods 2
- Red chillies 2
- Jeera 1tsp
- Green chillies 2
Serve hot with tomato ketchup or with dal rice.
- Grind together soaked and washed rice, garlic pods, jeera, red chillies
with a little water into a smooth semi solid paste.
- Mix mashed potato, chopped onion, chopped green chillies, salt, haldi,
grated coconut and the ground masala together.
- Heat a tava and add oil to it.
- Take lemon sized balls of the mixture and flatten it and then shallow
fry it on both sides till golden brown.