All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Milk - 4cups
- Cinnamon (1 stick)
- Cardamom (2 tsps)
- Peppercorns (5-8 no.s)
- Almonds -1/4 cup
- Cashews - 1/4 cup
- Pista - 1/4 cup
- Melon seeds - 1/4 cup
- Khus khus (2 tsps) soak in water for 15 mins.
- Grind the spices; Cinnamon, Cardamom, Peppercorns to a fine powder
- Boil Almonds, Cashew, Pista, Melon seeds, and peel. Add soaked khus
khus and grind to a fine paste with a little warm milk.
- Take a pan add milk add saffron (1/2tsp) and then add sugar and heat
till sugar dissolves.
- Then to the milk add the powdered spices and stir and off the heat.
- Add the ground paste to the heated milk and stir well.
- Heat the milk for a few seconds.