All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup fine rava (sooji)
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 3 onions finely cut
- 2-3 tsp red chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp heated oil
- Oil to fry
- Mix the 3 flours together.
- To the above mixture add 2 tsp heated oil, chilli powder, salt and
cut onions. Mix well.
- Take aside a little of mixture each time into another bowl and mix
well by adding little by little water
- Take little by little of the above mix and pat it on your palm to
make it flat and round and considerably thick.
- Deep fry them in oil. This can be done before hand and stored for