All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Black chana 1 cup (soaked 6-7 hrs)
- Chana Dal 1/4 cup (soaked)
- 2 Sliced Onions
- Ginger- small Piece
- Garlic 8-10 flakes
- Red whole chillies 2-3
- Whole garam masala (Bay leaf, cloves, cardamom ,big and small dalchini,
- Coriander powder 2 1/2 tsps
- Salt to taste
- Lime juice
- Green chillies 1-2
- 1 Chopped Onion
- Coriander leaves- a bunch
Serve hot with green chutney.
- In a pressure cooker, take oil and add sliced onions and fry till
- Add chopped ginger, garlic and whole garam masalas, dry whole red
chillies. Fry a little more.
- Now add the black chana and chana dal.
- Add coriander powder and fry on medium heat till the oil separates
- Add salt and little water (just enough for cooking) and pressure
cook for about 10 minutes. The chana should be boiled well.
- Now grind the chana mixture in a grinder to a coarse paste.
- In the ground paste add the chopped onion, lime juice, chopped coriander
leaves and green chillies.
- Make round kebabs of the mixture and shallow fry on a non-stick pan.