All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 cup of All-purpose flour or Maida
- 1 medium sized onion
- 3 green chillies
- 1 1/2 cups yogurt or buttermilk
- Coriander leaves
- Oil for frying
Serve hot .
- Cut onion green chillies, and coriander leaves into small pieces
and keep aside.
- Mix maida and yogurt nicely into a thick mix with a consistency of
idli mix. See that it does not become runny. If it does, you can add
a little more maida to it.
- Add the cut onion, green chillies, coriander leaves and salt to this
- Heat oil in a pan. It has to become very hot.
- Make small balls of this mix and fry them in oil till they turn golden