All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 long Brinjal
- 2 cups peas
- 1 cup poha
- 2 tablespoon oil
- Mustard seeds, Jeera, Coriander powder, Chilli powder, Turmeric for
- Chopped coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
Serve hot with any soup.
- Soak the poha in water for atleast an half an hour but don't make
- Peel the eggplant and cut into pieces.
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker and add the jeera and mustard seeds.
- When the seeds splutter add the brinjal and peas along with the rest
of the seasoning.
- Add a little water and steam the vegetables. It takes two whistles
for the vegetables to cook.
- Open the cooker and add the soaked poha and salt. Mix well.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and some lemon juice